Medefer is an innovative CQC registered virtual healthcare provider that aims to transform the way that healthcare is delivered by enabling healthcare systems to provide patients with the best healthcare experience - timely, efficient and effective.
Founded by Consultants and GPs working in the NHS, our culture is driven by a deeply held commitment to the NHS and delivering transformational change to the patient experience. We are a passionate, dedicated and patient-focused team striving to make healthcare fit for the 21st century. Our vision is to completely re-frame the way that healthcare is delivered.
Unlike other virtual healthcare solutions, Medefer’s Virtual Outpatient Service enables the best possible care through the entire patient pathway from referral to discharge. Our unique software platform can effectively handle the majority of patients from referral through triage to investigation, diagnosis and discharge, without the need for physical outpatient appointments.
Following a successful funding round Medefer is enjoying a period of rapid growth as it responds to the challenges facing the NHS.
AT MEDEFER WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY NHS PATIENT DESERVES THE BEST POSSIBLE HEALTHCARE.
We are ready to appoint an enthusiastic & highly organised Business Development Coordinator to join our dynamic and hardworking team. The successful candidate will be reporting into our Business Development and Marketing Manager and will be tasked with supporting our Business Development team with a variety of assignments.
- Organising and facilitating meetings, conferences preparing agendas.
- Proactive and efficient diary management and appointment scheduling.
- Managing a CRM system.
- Working with the Business Development Manager to manage awards, bids, and framework applications.
- Managing the company website.
- Working across multiple teams and building relationships with the executive team.
- Organising any necessary travel, accommodation, and itineraries.
- Ideally 12 months+ experience working in a dedicated sales support role within a fast-paced environment
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills; excellent written and spoken English
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work appropriately and multi-task effectively
- Strong IT skills – comfortable using Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to use your own initiative and work effectively on an individual basis as well as part of a team
- A methodical approach and a strong work ethic
- A desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Keen interest in Healthcare and Technology
- Ability to thrive and innovate in a fast-paced, varied and changing environment
- Equity options.
- Company pension.
- At Medefer we are huge advocates of professional growth & want to support you with this by offering everyone a £500 annual learning & development budget.
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Access to Perkbox (employee benefits platform), which includes free online workout classes, discounted gym memberships, cinema vouchers, restaurant and shopping discounts, etc.
- A supportive, collaborative & inclusive culture, where you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of intelligent, driven & compassionate people who care deeply about transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
- Paid parental leave.
- Exciting opportunities for career progression.
- Flexible working hours.
- This is a permanent position being offered on a full-time basis.
- You must have the right to work in the UK. A DBS check will be required at the start of the role.
- This will be a fully remote working position.
- Normal working hours are typically between 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm, including an hour lunch break.