MEDEFER BELIEVES THAT EVERY NHS PATIENT DESERVES THE BEST POSSIBLE HEALTHCARE.
Our vision is to completely reframe the way that healthcare is delivered. Our cutting-edge technology helps deliver a unique virtual hospital, where patients receive specialist care significantly faster than under traditional outpatient clinic model.
Medefer is a rapidly growing Healthcare / Tech start up currently going through a scale up stage. As such, there is ample opportunity for the right candidate to gain wider experience throughout the company and to help deliver ground-breaking applications of technology in healthcare delivery.
If Medefer’s technology is our skeleton, then Operations are the muscles that makeus run. Our mission is simple: to reliably deliver the safest, fastest outpatient care in a way that is sustainable and scalable. We want every colleague to champion our patients and our values.
This is a great opportunity to define and establish yourself in a key role within Medefer. The role has been created to manage and develop the delivery of five-star services to our clients and key stakeholders. You will ensure that our clients’ experiences of the Medefer pathway is the best it can be, that service level agreements and individual key performance indicators are set and delivered, and that we learn from feedback and continuously improve how we operate.
The successful candidate will thrive on responsibility, assert what needs to be done and by when, and provide leadership to colleagues in the product team and the broader company, and to drive us all to provide the best service possible with the resources available.
Medefer is a dynamic, technology-focused company that exists because we strive for better ways of working. The successful candidate will need to be capable of leading colleagues through change. There will be new challenges at every turn and success will involve bringing everyone through the changes necessary to radically improve patient care across the service.
- Creating, maintaining and delivering analytics, visualisations, dashboards, reports and other documentation to be shared across the business.
- Working in partnership with key teams to help deliver exceptional value to our clients and wider business, enabling better decision-making as well as supporting the delivery of strategy and performance.
- Tailoring outputs for both internal and external stakeholders using Power BI to drive informed business decisions with a view to securing effective engagement in taking forward service solutions.
- Ensuring client focus through tracking and implementing recommendations, and offering insight for any business planning and forecasting activity.
- Providing expert advice based on performance analysis across the business whilst driving continuous learning and improvement underpinned by data and insights.
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with senior management and operational stakeholders.
- Presenting, with high credibility, to senior stakeholders, including Board members, NHS Improvement and NHS Providers.
- Supporting the production and management of financial, transactional and operational reports.
- A love of healthcare and genuine interest in technology.
- Demonstrable drive for results.
At least 5 years’ experience working in an Analyst/Data Analytics role, which has entailed producing high level summaries for senior stakeholders
- Extreme customer-centricity.
Advanced EXCEL and research skills with proficiency in reporting and forecasting.
Proficiency in both Power BI and SSRS .
- Experience specifying and building new dashboards and reports.
Exposure to working as part of a multi-disciplinary cross-functional team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Impeccable written and spoken English, with the ability to communicate highly complex information where barriers to understanding exist.
Degree in mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science, or similar.
Strong working knowledge of SQL and data modelling.
- Equity options.
- Company pension.
- At Medefer we are huge advocates of professional growth & want to support you with this by offering everyone a £500 annual learning & development budget.
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Access to Perkbox (employee benefits platform), which includes free online workout classes, discounted gym memberships, cinema vouchers, restaurant and shopping discounts, etc.
- A supportive, collaborative & inclusive culture, where you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of intelligent, driven & compassionate people who care deeply about transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
- Paid parental leave.
- Exciting opportunities for career progression.
- Flexible working hours.
- This is a permanent position being offered on a full-time basis.
You must have the right to work in the UK. A DBS check will be required at the start of the role.
This will temporarily be a remote-working position due to COVID-19. When it is safe to do so, we will be taking a flexible and hybrid approach to balancing working from both home and office.
Regular travel to client trusts will be required as and when it’s safe to do so.
Normal working hours are typically between 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm, including an hour lunch break.